Collection Day Schedule
Trash is collected every week on your designated day. To determine your day visit the collection day map.
For service questions, please call LSI at 208.882.5724 or contact your billing office listed in the Billing Section of this website.
Holiday Collection Schedule
Trash and Recycling Collection is delayed by one day for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If the holiday is observed on a weekend, no changes will occur with the collection schedule.
- Set carts out by 7:00 a.m., remove from the street within 24 hours.
- Place wheeled cart against the curb or along the alley with the handle pointing toward your residence.
- Keep carts at least three feet away from other carts, mailboxes, fire hydrants, parked cars, or utility poles so trucks can easily access the cart.
- Roll-carts are available in 35,65, and 95 gallons. The correctly sized cart should allow for occasional extra volume.
- Items that are around or fall from your roll-cart during collection is the responsibility of the customer. To avoid this, please tie off all garbage in plastic bags and place in roll-cart.
- If your garbage or recycling is missed, please call LSI at 208.882.5724 as soon as possible.
- Materials not allowed: construction material, TVs, monitors, hot ashes, human waste, large quantities of animal waste, dead animals, solvents, flammable liquids, asbestos, ammunition, fuel tanks, hazardous materials.